Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Weigh-In

Sorry I did not get a chance to post yesterday, very busy day!

Happy to report that at the Vikings game….I did not cheat!  I took my premeasured chicken with me, had my  strawberries and some veggies – no dressing!  It was difficult – especially since we women like to gather in the kitchen!!!  Cheese dips of all kinds, cheese cake, brownies, hot dogs, meatballs – YIKES!  But when I weighed on Monday morning and saw I was down another pound – I was super proud of myself!

Tuesday 1/26 Weigh-In

170.2 – down 7.2 pounds since Friday 1/22!!!!!

I am feeling great and wearing pants that caused huge muffin tops the last time I wore them! 

Hey – only 40 more pounds to go!

I’ll be back later to chat about the cost of the program. I was supposed to have done that yesterday but no time!

Today’s menu:

Apple for breakfast

fish with cucumbers and lemon for lunch

strawberries for snack

steak with tomatoes for dinner

I read last week that tomatoes are great for fighting off belly fat!  They are even more powerful if you heat them up!

Plus they are delicious!

1 comment: